ADVANCEMENT IN ROBOTICS
QUANTUMROBOTICS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Virtual Internship
- Khammam, Nellore, Jaipur, ,
About the program
Hello, QUANTUM ROBOTICS is providing Internship with international valid verification,Approval of AICTE and Startup India, Ministry of education certifications brings to you exclusive 2 months online internship programs About us: Quantum Robotics is a company that SET UP the robotics laboratory at schools and colleges. We would like to organize the boot campus on robotics and automation technology. We support students to showcase their innovation,skills,to solve real world problems. We provide them laboratory support for innovating new age projects Vision: We want the world to lifts the BOTS technology Mission: To create unbreakable service that enhances the lifestyle and solve daily needs Our company collaborates with cloud studio, NEOISTONE, CSJBOT(China), ALLPCB(China), WEBEL(West Bengal,India) First month: We provide you classes of 2 hours daily with our expert trainers. Second month: First 15 days You will be given minor project for 5 days and major project for 10 days. Concepts learned in 1st month can be applied during the project period. The other 15 days is for analyzers On completion, students will be rewarded with the following internship completion certificate from QUANTUM ROBOTICS with International Valid Verification,Approval of AICTE and Startup India, Ministry of Education No of seats: 40 Course fee: Rs.3500 Book your slot. Registration closes by 30.06.2021 INTERESTED STUDENTS FILL THIS GOOGLE FORM FOR MORE DETAILS.
We provide practical knowledge which perks the students in the internships
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
1. Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be described by the Managing Director from time to time, on the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring Institute.
2. Placement of interns will be made at HO/LINAC/ROS depending upon the preference of the Interns and requirement of NCDC.
3. The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as Mentor for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment and other SIP related activities.
4. Ince of interns at RD, he/she would be expected to focus on cooperative and prepare a business plans/project report on expansion of business of the cooperative society. The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of his/her laternship giving detailed description of the work completed. He/she will highlight the experience gained and how he/she plans to use it further.
5. The business plan/project report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
6. Findings of study, research and analysis by intern shall not be used for publication by the Intern.
7. There shall be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the business plan/project report/detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by him/her during SIP.
8. The intern shall submit 5 copies of fair typed report in bound form along with soft copy, to NCDC as a part of SIP. Last month's consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- shall be paid upon successful completion of internship which includes submission of reports etc.
Number of openings