Whitehat Education Technology Private Limited
- Virtual Internship
No of Credits
About the program
ABOUT WHITEHAT JR (https://whitehatjr.com)
In 2030, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics will touch 800 Million jobs. The world will split into creators and consumers. WhiteHat Jr makes kids creators in the new world with the first structured coding curriculum in the world for early childhood. At Whitehat Jr, Kids learn logic, structure, sequence and algorithmic thinking to generate creative outcomes like animations and apps. All classes are taught via Online platform connecting the Top 99.9th percentile of certified teachers to kids 6-18 years of age. WhiteHat Jr is backed by BYJUs is in the business of teaching kids in one on one online learning environment. We have launched new subjects on our platform like Maths, English and many more are coming up.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Calling potential customers and building relationships
- Follow up on existing prospects and identify new potential prospects
- Carrying out product demonstration
- Candidates must have a laptop and internet facility
Internship Details :
- Position : User Engagement Intern
- Duration: 60 Days
- Timing : Full time - 6 Days working
- Stipend : 12,000/month Rs + Incentives upto 12,000/week
- Location: Work from Home
- PPO can be given only on the basis of performance and the sole discretion of the company
Amazon voucher worth1200
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 8 Weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
1. Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be described by the Managing Director from time to time, on the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring Institute.
2. Placement of interns will be made at HO/LINAC/ROS depending upon the preference of the Interns and requirement of NCDC.
3. The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as Mentor for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment and other SIP related activities.
4. Ince of interns at RD, he/she would be expected to focus on cooperative and prepare a business plans/project report on expansion of business of the cooperative society. The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of his/her laternship giving detailed description of the work completed. He/she will highlight the experience gained and how he/she plans to use it further.
5. The business plan/project report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
6. Findings of study, research and analysis by intern shall not be used for publication by the Intern.
7. There shall be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the business plan/project report/detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by him/her during SIP.
8. The intern shall submit 5 copies of fair typed report in bound form along with soft copy, to NCDC as a part of SIP. Last month's consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- shall be paid upon successful completion of internship which includes submission of reports etc.
Number of openings