SOLAR ENERGY - BUSINESS ANALYST
Energy Swaraj Foudation
- Full Time
About the program
Energy Swaraj Foundation is a not for profit organization that is working on the motto of Energy by Locals for Locals. It is working towards providing clean energy solutions. The Energy Swaraj Foundation is looking for enthusiastic interns in the Business Development segment for the promotion and business development of the mega event, Student Solar Ambassador Workshop and the prime campaign YehDiwaliSolarWali. The job description includes: Prospecting potential customers by phone, by email, physically Encouraging the registrations for Student Solar Ambassadors Workshop in their respective college Encouraging the sales of solar diya in their vicinity Troubleshooting any difficulties faced by the potential participant or customer in payment process Managing the sales process. Identifying new development channels. Follow new leads Promoting the overall objective of the Foundation and its product or service.
Handsome incentives will be provided for pro active interns based on their contribution.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from BBA
- and specialisation from BBA
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
1. Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be described by the Managing Director from time to time, on the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring Institute.
2. Placement of interns will be made at HO/LINAC/ROS depending upon the preference of the Interns and requirement of NCDC.
3. The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as Mentor for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment and other SIP related activities.
4. Ince of interns at RD, he/she would be expected to focus on cooperative and prepare a business plans/project report on expansion of business of the cooperative society. The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of his/her laternship giving detailed description of the work completed. He/she will highlight the experience gained and how he/she plans to use it further.
5. The business plan/project report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
6. Findings of study, research and analysis by intern shall not be used for publication by the Intern.
7. There shall be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the business plan/project report/detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by him/her during SIP.
8. The intern shall submit 5 copies of fair typed report in bound form along with soft copy, to NCDC as a part of SIP. Last month's consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- shall be paid upon successful completion of internship which includes submission of reports etc.
Number of openings