VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP IN BIOTECHNOLOGY
Trichy Research Institute of Biotechnology private limited
- Virtual Internship
About the program
TRI-BIOTECH offers an internship program in Biotechnology which covers the research techniques from Biochemistry, Microbiology, Nanotechnology, Immunology, Cell culture, phytochemistry, plant biotech etc. It will be a great opportunity for graduate and postgraduate students to enhance their research knowledge with job benefits. S.No Experiments 1. Lab safety - rules and regulation 2. Preparation of medium and buffers 3. Column chromatography 4. Sterilization Techniques 5. Agar well diffusion assay 6. Agarose gel electrophoresis 7. Plasmid DNA isolation 8. Soxhlet extraction method 9. Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles 10. Antioxidant activity of DPPH assay 11. Embryo culture 12. Fungal staining technique 13. Isolation of primary cells from animal tissue 14. Phytochemical characterization 15. SDS-PAGE analysis 16. Plant shootip culture 17. Sterilization technique 18. Egg inoculation technique 19. Estimation of sugar 20. Preparation of cell culture medium
1. Trained by experts 2. Live experimental demonstration will be conducted via google meet 3. Certification will be provided 4. Challenging assignments for better understanding 5. You can attend webinars in your feasible timings 6. Both theory and practical study materials will be provided for your future references 7. For registration follow the link given below https://www.trcbt.com/registration.php
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from BSc
- and specialisation from Biotechnology
- are available for duration of 8 Weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
1. Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be described by the Managing Director from time to time, on the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring Institute.
2. Placement of interns will be made at HO/LINAC/ROS depending upon the preference of the Interns and requirement of NCDC.
3. The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as Mentor for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment and other SIP related activities.
4. Ince of interns at RD, he/she would be expected to focus on cooperative and prepare a business plans/project report on expansion of business of the cooperative society. The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of his/her laternship giving detailed description of the work completed. He/she will highlight the experience gained and how he/she plans to use it further.
5. The business plan/project report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
6. Findings of study, research and analysis by intern shall not be used for publication by the Intern.
7. There shall be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the business plan/project report/detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by him/her during SIP.
8. The intern shall submit 5 copies of fair typed report in bound form along with soft copy, to NCDC as a part of SIP. Last month's consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- shall be paid upon successful completion of internship which includes submission of reports etc.
Number of openings