Innoworks Ventures LLP
- Full Time
- Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Agra, Ahmdabad, Surat & Rajkot,
About the program
1. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings via call or inperson. 2. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities. 3. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones. 4. Finding and developing new markets and improving revenue. 5. Developing quotes and proposals for clients and Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met. 6. Give live demo of our products to client via video conference.
Upto 20000 basis performance.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from BCOM
- and specialisation from BCOM
- are available for duration of 6 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
1. Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be described by the Managing Director from time to time, on the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring Institute.
2. Placement of interns will be made at HO/LINAC/ROS depending upon the preference of the Interns and requirement of NCDC.
3. The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as Mentor for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment and other SIP related activities.
4. Ince of interns at RD, he/she would be expected to focus on cooperative and prepare a business plans/project report on expansion of business of the cooperative society. The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of his/her laternship giving detailed description of the work completed. He/she will highlight the experience gained and how he/she plans to use it further.
5. The business plan/project report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
6. Findings of study, research and analysis by intern shall not be used for publication by the Intern.
7. There shall be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the business plan/project report/detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by him/her during SIP.
8. The intern shall submit 5 copies of fair typed report in bound form along with soft copy, to NCDC as a part of SIP. Last month's consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- shall be paid upon successful completion of internship which includes submission of reports etc.
Number of openings