About the program
1. Participate in designing data collection tools, templates, and assist in regular data collection or generation process. 2. Participate in data collection and analysis to determine progress achieved. 3. Review and compile monitoring reports, project progress reports, evaluation reports, photographs, case studies video documentaries, PowerPoint presentations, etc. 4. Support the M&E in providing technical support to staff members for all M&E related activities including training of staff members on M&E concepts, skills, and tools. 5. Assist in reviewing field level assessment reports, baseline studies, and evaluation reports. 6. Participate in virtual internal and external monitoring through assisting in organizing and facilitating various events such as meetings, workshops, conferences, and seminars. 7. Carry out other duties and responsibilities related to M&E as assigned by the supervisor.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E./ Equivalent,
- and specialisation from Any,
- are available for duration of 2 Weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
The Terms of Engagement Will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines
Number of openings