WORK BASED LEARNING AT NIELIT AURANGABAD (ELECTRONICS, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND CYBER SECURITY)
- Full Time
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra
About the program
NIELIT, Aurangabad offers Work Based Learning Programme in the following domains: Electronics, Information Technology and Cyber Security. The selected candidates will be mentored by the scientists and experts of NIELIT. Number of Vacancies- 10 Nos (SC: 2, ST: 2, Women: 2 & EWS:4) Number of vacancies may vary, depending on the requirements of the centre. Eligibility: Candidates (SC, ST, Women and EWS category) passed out Graduate Engineers or equivalent, M.Sc. or M.C.A. in last 2 years, with following specializations are eligible: 1. B.E. or B.Tech (any discipline) and engineering graduates currently in seventh and eighth semester can also apply. 2. M.Sc. (any discipline) 3. Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
1. Incumbents would gain rich experience of working on live State Level and National Level initiatives. 2. Stipend- Rs 10,000 per month
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from B.Tech. / B.E./ Equivalent,M.Sc,M.C.A,
- and specialisation from Any,Any,M.C.A,
- are available for duration of 6 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
1. Only ST, SC, EWS and Women candidates are eligible. 2. Seventh or Eighth semester of B.Tech. OR Last 2 year pass outs of B.Tech. or M.C.A. or M.Sc. candidates are eligible. 3. Candidates of the seventh and eighth semester engineering graduates must submit their N.O.C issued by their respective institutes before the interview.
Number of openings