About the program
1. Assessment of Urban Poverty Reduction Plan with Urban Local Body plan integration for the financial years 2022 & 23, 2023 & 24, and UPRP preparation for 2024 &25. 2 Identify the business opportunities in production, service, and trading sectors, and also from innovative enterprises in Urban areas with a special focus on enterprises initiated under the Self Employment Program component of Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana National Urban Livelihood Mission. 3.How the initiation of Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana National Urban Livelihood Mission by Kudumbashree benefited the Urban Poor. Preparing Case study of three success stories and best practices based on Micro Enterprises, Social mobilization, Employment through Skill Training and Placement in Urban Local Bodies formed under the Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana National Urban Livelihood Mission. Details about the internship program This internship will be at the State level. At the state level, three interns will be allocated. Each intern will be assigned to any one of the three topics mentioned in the internship description. Each intern will be assigned to this internship for three months. The Stipend will be provided on successful completion, and on submission of the report to the Kudumbashree State Mission Responsibilities of the Intern at the State level The respective intern has to study the concept in detail and analyse the scheme's benefits. The intern shall regularly follow up with the interns assigned at various urban local bodies and compile their recommendations. Need to consolidate, analyze, and prepare the final report on the topic assigned, based on the data provided, by interns posted at ULBs. Provide recommendations to the mission on benefits, and areas of improvement in the implementation strategy, outcome, etc., based on the study conducted. Timely preparation of current year plan and integration. Preparation of capacity building plan for CBOs Relevant Skills required 1. Ability to learn new concepts 2. Good communications skills 3. Proficiency in English and Malayalam 4. Proficiency in MS Office. 5. Networking and negotiation skills 6. Empathy and sense of social responsibility.
The intern will get an opportunity to learn about the scheme, the concept of the program, and its objectives. Will get an opportunity to liaison with stakeholders of Urban Local Body, Community, and beneficiaries. Will get a broad idea of the interventions of Kudumbashree and the urban Ministry in addressing the livelihood of the Urban Poor.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from MA,Masters of Social Work,MBA,,MA,,,,,,,,,,,
- and specialisation from Development Studies,Not Applicable,General,,Sociology,,,,,,,,,,,
- are available for duration of 3 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Terms of Engagement
The Terms of Engagement Will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines
Number of openings